It was the late spring of 1979，a hot Saturday afternoon. Hundreds of us sat 21，side by，side，in rows of wooden chairs on the maincampus lawn (校园草坪)。We 22‘ blue robes (毕业生长袍)。We listened carefully to long 23.When the ceremony (典礼)was 24_，we threw!our caps in the air，and we were officially graduated from college.
After that，I found Morrie Schwartz，my 25 professor，and introduced him to
my 26 …… He was a small man who took small steps， as ifa 27 wind could; at any time， 28 him up：into the cloudS! His teeth were in good shape： When he smiled it was as if you had just 29 him the funniest joke on earth.
He told my parents how I 30 every class he taught. He told them，“You havea 31 boy here. He helped me a 10t.” Shy but 32，I looked at my feet.Before we left，I 33 Mr. Schwartz a ‘present，a briefcase with his name on the front. I didn’t want to forget him. 34 I didn‘t want him to forget me.He asked if I would keep in 35，and without hesitation (犹豫)I said，“Of course.”When he turned around，I saw tears in his eyes.
21.A. along B. around C. beside D. together
22.A. took B. wore C. put on D. got in
23.A. lectures B. dialogues C. speeches D. reports
24.A. on B. up C. over D. away
25.A. lovely B. precious C. happy D. favorite
26.A. parents B. elder brothe? C. girl friend D‘ friends
27.A. strong B.north C. warm D. cold
28.A. beat B. pull C. blow D. wipe
29.A.made B. told C. played D. given
30. 'A. left B. reached C. missed D. took
31. A. special B. brave C. busy D. serious
32. A. astonished B. pleased C. disappointed D. nervous
33. A. handed B. sent C. delivered D. brought
34. A. While B. But C. And D. For
35. A. conversatior B. mind C: company D. touch
21. D 22. B 23. C 24. C 25. D
26. A 27. A 28. C 29. B 30. D
31. A 32. B 33. A 34. C 35. D